|| Duration: 5 days
For those who want to learn the secrets of the jungle while experiencing an unforgettable adventure in a short period of time.
- 7 am departure from the Amazon Explorer office by motocarro.
- Car from Iquitos to Nauta (1:30 hrs). Breakfast served.
- Private motorboat from Nauta to the Yarapa River (3 hrs).
- Canoeing and wildlife observations.
- Visit to Shuar shaman.
- Accommodation: Overnight in a typical village house.
- Piranha fishing (Serrasalmus nattereri) .
- River navigation by motorboat (2 hrs).
- Setup camp and shelter.
During these days we will do the following activities:
- Short and medium hikes in search of wildlife.
- Identification of medicinal plants.
- Drinking water from forest vines "Soga de agua".
- Bird watching.
- Excursion in search of primates.
- Night exploration in search of alligators and other nocturnal species.
- Overnight in the jungle.
- Return to the village.
- Construction of personal flotation devices, enjoy the fun of drifting downstream.
- Buying handicrafts (optional).
- Private boat back to Nauta (3 hrs).
- Taxi from Nauta to Iquitos (1:30 hrs).
- Arrival at Amazon Explorer office (7 pm).
Transfer from Iquitos airport, all land and river transportation, private boat, all meals provided for duration of trip, regional refreshments and purified water, native guides.
Materials: Mosquito nets, sheets, mattresses, hammocks and rubber boots.
Amazon Explorer provides financial support for the village.