Jungle survival course - basic
It contains aspects related to survival in the jungle. Demonstrating the most practical way to adapt to the environment and use natural resources to overcome an adverse situation in the jungle.
- Welcome and introduction of instructors.
- Generalities and basics of survival in the jungle.
- Characteristics of the Amazon region.
- Harmful specimens from the Amazon region.
- Security measures correct use of the machete.
- Orientation and land navigation with GPS, compass and environment
- Land displacement.
- Recognition of flora and fauna.
- Ropes and knots.
- Construction of individual shelters.
- Construction of traps.
- Animal skinning.
- Food preparation.
- Make fire under extreme conditions.
- First aid.
- Construction of improvised stretchers.
- Transfer of wounded.
- Conventional signals.
- Construction of individual floats.
- Safety measures in water sources.
- River movement with individual floats in the river.
At the end of the Course, each participant will receive a Certificate and Certificate signed by the Management and the main Instructor of Jungle Training Center.