AMAZON CHALLENGE - 20 Days
If you really want to face your physical limitations and know your mental strength, this challenge is the ideal one.
You will venture aboard a military helicopter in a remote area of the Amazon jungle. You will have to reach by your own means the objective that is 120 km away, you will cross virgin forest, rivers, streams and swamps to be successful and be able to be a SURVIVOR of the Amazon.
- Transfer from Iquitos Airport.
- Land and river transportations included in the itinerary.
- Helicopter from Iquitos to the operational area.
- Expert indigenous and Amazon Explorer’s tour leader.
- First aid kit, includes antivenom serum.
- Note: Participants must bring their own camping gear.
- The helicopter used in this Challenge is subject to the availability of the Peruvian Air Force, weather conditions and other factors that could delay our start.
- This challenge is risky, is open to participants with experience in survival and/or
military with great adaptability and excellent physical and mental condition.
- You must arrive in Iquitos a day before the starting date.
- Book with a minimum of 60 days in advance.
- LIMITED SPACES: 6 participants.