TERMS AND CONDITIONS
JUNGLE TRAINING CENTER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
– To reserve, we require that you meet the following conditions:
- Minimum age: 18 years. If you are a minor, you must have the permission of your parents or guardian.
- Valid passport / ID
- International health card (Optional)
- Complete the Personal Information Form (1)
- Sign the Release of Responsibility Form (2)
(1) To provide greater security, each participant must complete and email the Personal Information Form. If we do not receive this form, we do not assume responsibility for organizational errors or delays that may arise.
(2) Each participant must complete and sign the Release of Responsibility Form and send it by email.
– You must arrive in Iquitos one day before starting the program and return to Lima one day after finishing it.
– Many of programs may vary according to weather conditions and the seasons that regulate the level of the rivers in the region.
– Air transport used in our programs is subject to pre-established dates by the Peruvian Air Force. However, according to weather conditions, flights may be delayed. We suggest having additional days at the end of the itinerary.
– In the event that the flight used in the programs is postponed, Jungle Training Center will not take charge of your stay in the city of Iquitos, nor will you receive any type of refund for the days lost.
– For Extreme Survival programs, we suggest having at least five additional days at the end of the itinerary. Because they are unexplored areas, there is the possibility that some situation may delay us and the arrival in the city of Iquitos will be postponed.
– Jungle Training Center is not responsible for “Acts of God”. Events that are due to circumstances beyond its control, including, but not limited to, the delay in the beginning or returning of your itinerary, and consequently, the loss of your national and/or international flight.
– Jungle Training Center is not responsible for Fortuitous causes or Force Majeure, unforeseeable and unavoidable circumstances that could affect the itinerary. Events that are due to situations beyond our control, such as natural phenomena, roads blocked by stoppages or other situations that could alter our programming.
– If a participant, group or part of the group decides to return voluntarily before ending the itinerary, they will not receive any type of refund from the Jungle Training Center and the participant(s) must pay the cost of transport back to Iquitos.
– Jungle Training Center has insurance for our travelers. In any case, we recommend that each participant have their own international insurance. Jungle Training Center does not assume any financial responsibility for medical or evacuation expenses that may occur, beyond what our insurance covers.
– If you did not make an appointment and / or wish to contact us personally in Iquitos, you must write to email@example.com or write to the following WhatsApp numbers: (+51) 965828888 (Spanish) or (+51) 961908111 (Spanish / English).
RESERVATION AND PAYMENT POLICY
– To make the reservation you must indicate the program of your interest and the date of your trip. Jungle Training Center will confirm availability, then you must guarantee the reservation.
– To guarantee the reservation you must send an advance of 50% or the entire amount for the selected program. If you do not send the money advance, the date of your reservation is not secure. The date of your trip is assured once the deposit is made.
– Jungle Training Center is part of Amazon Explorer SRL (RUC 20-493333586). Deposits must be made by bank transfer or by PayPal from our parent company Amazon Explorer SRL. All bank or money transfer fees must be borne by the customer.
– Once the money has been sent, you must send the voucher to our email or WhatsApp. What is credited to the Jungle Training Center account is what we will take as part of your payment.
– The deadline to reserve the survival programs is as follows:
- JUNGLE SURVIVAL COURSES: 60 days before the start of the itinerary.
- JUNGLE SURVIVAL TRAINING: 30 days before the start of the itinerary.
- EXTREME JUNGLE SURVIVAL: 90 days before the start of the itinerary.
– Full payment must be made before the start date of your itinerary. In Iquitos you can make the payment in US Dollars (US $) or Peruvian Soles, at the exchange rate of the day indicated by our operators. We also accept credit and debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, AmericanExpress and others).
– To avoid delays, it is recommended to pay in full in cash at least 12 hours prior to the start of the itinerary.
– Cash payment in Dollars (US $) must be made with new bills: In good condition, without tears, wrinkles or stains, because Peruvian banks do not accept damaged bills.
– For security reasons, automated teller machines (ATMs) in Iquitos do not always allow cash withdrawals from international accounts. To avoid delays, we suggest that you carry the amount necessary to complete the payment of the itinerary. Check with your bank prior to your trip.
Jungle Training Center is part of Amazon Explorer SRL (RUC 20-493333586). Deposits must be made by bank transfer or by PayPal from our parent company Amazon Explorer SRL. Deposits to reserve must be sent according to the following information:
- BANK ACCOUNT DATA
Bank: BCP – Bank of Credit of Peru
Account Holder: Amazon Explorer SRL
Account number: 390-1846510-1-18
SWIFT code: BCPLPEPL
Peru: Interbank Account Code (CCI): 002-390-001846510118-38
- To pay by PayPal follow the following link:
We will take the amount credited to our account.
– For JUNGLE SURVIVAL COURSES, in case of cancellation of the reservation, the following percentages of the amount sent to Jungle Training Center will be retained:
- 60 days or more before the start of your reserved itinerary: 30%.
- 59 to 15 days before the start of your reserved itinerary : 40%.
- 14 to days before the start of your reserved itinerary : 70%.
- 9 days or less before the start of your reserved itinerary : 100%:
– For JUNGLE SURVIVAL TRAINING, in case of cancellation of the reservation, the following percentages of the amount sent to Jungle Training Center will be retained:
- 60 days or more before the start of your reserved itinerary: 50%.
- 59 to 15 days before the start of your reserved itinerary : 70%.
- 14 to 10 days before the start of your reserved itinerary : 80%.
- 9 days or less before the start of your reserved itinerary : 100%.
– For EXTREME JUNGLE SURVIVAL, in case of cancellation of the reservation, regardless of the cause, the amount sent to Jungle Training Center will not be refunded.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By accepting and guaranteeing a reservation, you automatically declare to know and accept the preceding terms and conditions.