AMAZON EXTREME - 50 DAYS
A true Survival Challenge where risk will be your companion throughout the journey.
You will face extreme conditions, cross unexplored jungles, walk for days, descend rivers, cross streams and swamps until you reach the final goal.
A 350 km survival challenge where success will depend solely on your will to survive.
- Transfer from Iquitos Airport.
- Land and river transportations included in the itinerary.
- Light aircraft from Angamos to Iquitos.
- Slow boat type peke-peke.
- Permit from SERNANP (National Service of Natural Areas Protected by the Peruvian
- Permission to the Matsés National Reserve and Native Community.
- Expert indigenous and Amazon Explorer’s tour leader.
- First aid kit, includes antivenom serum.
- Note: Participants must bring their own camping gear.
- The air transportation used for this challenge is subject to the dates established by the Peruvian Air Force. The flight may be postponed due to climatic conditions.
- We suggest having additional days at the end of the itinerary. In the event that the flight is suspended, the days lost can be recovered.
- In the event that the flight used in the expeditions is postponed, Amazon Explorer will not take charge of your stay in the city of Iquitos, nor will you receive any type of refund for the days lost.
- These challenges are extreme and high risky due to the inaccessible terrain and possible encounters whit uncontacted natives.
- This challenge is risky, is open to participants with experience in survival and/or military with great adaptability and excellent physical and mental condition.
- You must arrive in Iquitos a day before the starting date.
- Book with a minimum of 60 days in advance.
- LIMITED SPACES: 6 participants