AMAZON SURVIVAL - 10 DAYS
Under the supervision of instructors, participants will be trained in survival techniques. They will face a challenge in which they must adapt to the environment and resist the adversities that the Amazon jungle presents in order to survive.
- Transfer from Iquitos Airport.
- Land and river transportations included in the itinerary.
- Public speedboat from Nauta/Requena/Nauta.
- Jungle Training Center Instructors.
- Presentation of Certificates.
- Mosquito nets and machetes.
- This Jungle Survival Training is open to highly motivated participants with a strong capacity for adaptation and who are in very good physical and mental condition.
- You must arrive in Iquitos a day before the starting date.
- The starting date is determined by public river transport operators.
- Their boats usually leave from Iquitos early in the morning.
- Reservations must be made with a minimum of 30 days in advance.