JUNGLE SURVIVAL COURSE - ADVANCED
Course aimed at participants who have basic knowledge in survival. It reinforces the skills learned in the basic courses and provides new techniques to get out of a real jungle survival situation.
- Welcome and introduction of instructors.
- Generalities and basics of survival in the jungle.
- Characteristics of the Amazon region.
- Security measures.
- Correct use of the machete.
- Reading charts or maps.
- Orientation and Land Navigation with GPS, compass and environment.
- Land displacement.
- Recognition of flora and fauna.
- Use natural resources (techniques to find water and food).
- Identification of plants and animals dangerous to man.
- Ropes and knots.
- Construction of individual and group shelters.
- Trap construction.
- Fishing techniques.
- Animal skinning.
- Food preparation.
- Make fire under extreme conditions.
- Night orientation.
- Personal protection.
- First aid.
- Construction of improvised stretchers.
- Transfer of wounded.
- Conventional signals.
- Construction of individual floats.
- Safety measures in water sources.
- River movement with individual floats in the river.
At the end of the Course, each participant will receive a Certificate and Certificate signed by the Management and the main Instructor of Jungle Training Center.